Sunday, June 11, 2006

Hey There and Welcome!

This is my first foray into the whole blogging thing. The focus of this blog is the on-going pursuit of becoming a published writer of romantic fiction. The ups, downs, stops, starts and surprising twists faced on the bumpy road to publication.

I decided on Barb's Base because, whenever one has a goal, one has to have place to start from--a foundation or footing. A home base. I was hoping to come up with something really snappy and clever sounding, but plain old base just stuck.


Glad to be here. :-)

4 Comments:

At 8:42 AM, Blogger ~*~Barb~*~ said...

Since no one has commented yet, I will. You're off to a great start Barb. Show 'em what you're made of, gal. :-)

 
At 8:51 AM, Blogger Gabi Stevens said...

Have fun, girl. Just don't get so addicted to blogging that you don't write anymore.
-Gabi

 
At 7:29 PM, Blogger Delicia said...

Barb,
what a great start you've got going here. I agree with you about having a base or a platform to stand on. Not necessarily a soapbox, but someplace to put your two feet and call your own.
Way to go!
Delicia

 
At 8:52 AM, Blogger aaron johnson said...

how u never told me u had a blog
e mail me aj4093@yahoo.com
luv the anyoyng kid at ur school aka aaron johnsn

 

Post a Comment

<< Home