Sunday, February 17, 2008

=== Spring (?) Emerging ===

Looking to the coming of spring with the anticipation of the NEW~~~new challanges, new risks and new story ideas.

ALSO, I will be taking a different slant on having a blog. It is time to commit to regular posting. The frequency of which I have yet to determine, but it will be at least once a month. Yeah, yeah, yeah--you've heard that one before. Well, it's time to stand up or shut up with this blog thing. Besides, I want to get more comfortable with the thought of posting updates and what have you, in an approximation of a website.

The other thing going on here is that I'm having trouble sitting down to my current rewrites. Perhaps this will motivate or at least leave me feeling that I'm still in the game.

Adios 'til next time~~~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home